The term “BOOT CAMP” is currently used in the fitness industry to describe group fitness classes that promote fat loss, and team effort. They are designed to push people a little bit further than they would normally push themselves in the gym alone. Boot Camps are organized outdoors in the park using mostly body-weight exercises with interval training and strength training with little rest in between exercises.
The idea is that everyone involved works at their own pace as they team up and work towards one goal, either in pairs, small teams of three or four, or even two teams head on.
Orientation – Your first session should include time for completing paperwork, reviewing the class rules and safety guidelines and performing a basic fitness assessment if that hasn’t been done.
- Warm Up – Each session should start with a 10 minute warm up.
- Workout – The 30-40 minute workout will typically include:
Running, Sprinting, Push ups, Plyometric, Interval training, Squats, Lunges, Squat thrusts or burpees, Agility, Core strength, Team competitions, Partner exercises, Obstacle courses, TRX straps. medicine balls, etc.
- Cool down and stretching. The session will end with some gentle stretching and possibly some education and homework.
OUR FITNESS BOOT CAMP PROGRAM BENEFITS ARE:
- No contracts
- Exciting workouts
- No registration fees
- No cancellation fees
- Unlimited classes all year round
- We never cancel Boot Camp classes
- The first Fitness Assessment is total free
- Intense workouts according to your level
- Train with inspiring music in a natural environment
- Results in 30 days or 100 % money back guarantee
WE GUARANTEE YOU:
- More than 6% improvement in strength-endurance
- More than 10% improvement in endurance
- Decrease more than 1 inch in the midsection
- Between 1 – 5% reductions in body fat
- Improve agility, strength, and flexibility
- Increased self esteem and confidence
- Look a lot more attractive
- Meet people (friends)
- Increased muscle
- Increased energy
- Exciting workouts
- Decrease stress
- Better relaxation
YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS:
- Wearing a Miami’s Top Fitness Logo T-Shirt is mandatory in every class or or 200 push ups before get into the class
– Men’s Regular t-shirts $15.00 and Premium $20.00
– Women’s Regular t-shirts $15.00 and Premium $20.00
- It’s also mandatory to register in our website miamistopfitness.com which is set up to charge class tuition automatically until you decide to unsubscribe without any fees or penalties. This mechanism allows me to concentrate as an instructor and deliver a high quality class instead of dedicating time to collection.
- If you are using a special deal (price-break) and for any reason you decide to cancel your membership deal, you will be welcome back; however at regular price.
Download the following documents, complete them, and present them before taking the class;
– General Release of Waiver of Liability
– Health Information
- You need to wear comfortable workout gear. Appropriate shoes you can run in, this are very important as it makes the difference in loving and hating the running experience. Also bring around 10-20 pounds dumbbells, yoga mat, full water bottle. and positive attitude. Optional items are a towel and training gloves.
|Monday||6:15 – 7:00 pm||7:00 – 7:45 pm|
|Tuesday||6:15 – 7:00 pm||7:00 – 7:45 pm|
|Thursday||6:15 – 7:00 pm||7:00 – 7:45 pm|
|Saturday||7:30 – 8:30 pm|